Playing with the iPhone X on The Vergecast

The iPhone X is finally here. Nilay had the chance to review it, so, along with Paul, Ashley, and Dan, he discusses what it’s like to use the phone in the real world as well as what the process of reviewing it was like.

We also welcome Phil Esposito, The Verge’s lead video director, to the show for the first time to discuss the roller coaster that is working on the two videos we produced throughout the week.

There’s a whole lot in between that — like Paul’s weekly segment about a robot dog — so listen to it all and you’ll get it all.

03:22 - iPhone X first impressions

24:33 - iPhone X video review with Phil Esposito

37:16 - Animoji

50:14 - Paul’s weekly segment “Can you form an emotional bond with members of the household while providing them with love, affection, and the joy of nurturing and raising a companion

53:48 - The HTC U11 Plus was originally intended to be the Google Pixel 2 XL

If you enjoyed this podcast and want to hear more audio from The Verge, well here you go. We have a new show Why’d You Push That Button, hosted by Kaitlyn Tiffany and Ashley Carman, which you can subscribe to right now! This week’s episode is about “liking” celebrity photos on Instagram.

You might also want to check out Recode Decode, hosted by Kara Swisher, and Too Embarrassed to Ask hosted by The Verge’s Lauren Goode! You can find them all in iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and anywhere you get your podcasts.



from The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/2h0Rzne
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
June 9, 2019 at 3:44 PM ×


I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages, whatsApp messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via Gmail (worldcyberhackers) or whatsApp : +12678773020

Congrats bro Unknown you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar