SpaceX’s Falcon Heavy launch was YouTube’s second biggest live stream ever

SpaceX successfully launched its Falcon Heavy rocket earlier this afternoon at Cape Canaveral, FL, and the live stream of the event was the second biggest in YouTube’s history. The event reached over 2.3 million concurrent views on YouTube, coming in second to the Red Bull Stratos jump, which racked up a ridiculous 8 million concurrent views back in 2012.

The company isn’t done with live streams for the day either — you can currently watch the dummy in SpaceX CEO Elon Musk’s Tesla Roadster, which is attached to the Falcon Heavy’s upper stage, make its way toward its eventual orbit around Mars.



from The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/2sdqvtk
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
June 9, 2019 at 3:45 PM ×


I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages, whatsApp messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via Gmail (worldcyberhackers) or whatsApp : +12678773020

Congrats bro Unknown you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar